The purpose of this policy is to provide for the appropriate handling of member federation, individual member and partnerorganisation refunds.
- Policy Statement
- Implement and maintain a process for fair and reasonable refund of fees paid; and
- Provide refunds for fees and charges paid by member/partner, where seminar/activity has not been provided.
- Policy Principles
3.1 The following principles underpin this policy:
- Details ofGAWSF Refund Policy are to be publicly available.
- Payment of all member/partner organisation refunds is made within 20 working days of an application for refund.
- Payment of all members/partner organisations refunds to be made in-accordance with the conditions of each individual contract.
- All registration fee and membership fee paid by member will not be refunded.
- Fees paid for Seminar and/or activity, which were not carried out, will be totally or partly refunded according to the conditions of the contract or agreement signed by both parties. Written notification must be provided to apply for a refund. This may be via letter or
- There is no refund applicable where a member/partner has commenced their seminar/activity.
- GAWSF does not accept liability for loss or damage suffered in the event of withdrawal from a seminar/activity by a member/partner.
- GAWSF provides a refund according to the conditions of the contract or agreement signed by both parties, should there be a need for GAWSF to cancel a seminar/activity. In that case, members and partners do not have to apply for a refund, GAWSF will process the refunds automatically.
- GAWSF Responsibilities
The Chairman of EC in consultation with the General Treasurer, is responsible for ensuring compliance with this policy.
- Records Management
- Monitoring and Improvement
All Refund practices are monitored by the Chairman of EC of GAWSF and areas for improvement identified and acted upon.
- 将在退款申请确认后 20 个工作日内支付全部退款。